Our client and partner PLEION Investment Adviser is looking for an Investment Data Operator to join its growing team.
- Input and reconciliation of banking transactions
- Update and follow-up of clients’ requests
- Error management and performance control
- Follow up of clients’ accounts
- Value File controls or creation
- Writing, submission and filing of reports
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking or Finance
- 0 to 2 years of experience in related fields
- Attentive and organised
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (English and French)
- Computer literate
- Open-minded, self-learning and rigorous
- Team player and client oriented
If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a challenging role, we invite you to submit your motivation letter and CV by clicking here.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
Click here to learn more about PLEION Investment Adviser Ltd.
PLEION Consulting Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.