In operation for over 30 years, our in-depth understanding of legal and fiscal constraints has enabled us to develop tailor-made services to meet the requirements of institutional investors of all sizes. Our clients and specialists work together to define and implement a reliable and efficient investment strategy.
A service offered by Pleion SA
- The management of our Pension Fund which allows us to stay up to date with changes in the legal environment, and more than 30 years’ experience attending to the financial and administrative needs of pension funds and also acting as discretionary managers
- A structured investment policy that can adapt to the specific needs of pension funds
- Top Invest, a long-standing and proven management tool in constant evolution, dedicated to the monitoring and management of large pension funds
- Small-sized pension funds, family or charitable foundations, companies with strong cash positions, or any type of non-corporate body constrained by the obligation to follow an index reference or benchmark-based management and who work only on the basis of a contractual remuneration
- Entrepreneurs, professionals, independent workers…having invested all their energy and savings in their enterprise and who have not planned for their retirement or who look for tax optimisation
Our team has the required capabilities and skills to support you in keeping your accounting, as well as your tax, in accordance with the legal obligations in effect.
Whether you are looking to recruit, manage your people, structure your company’s Human Resource, or plan for future growth, we can provide you with the experience and capabilities you need to achieve your business objectives.
You have just started your activities or have been serving customers for a while, but do not have a well-established brand? We help you in its development.