Our client and partner, Business Data Integrator, is currently looking for a Timesheet and Billing Officer to join its growing team.
Located in Switzerland and Mauritius, Business Data Integrator forms part of Swiss multinational and multidisciplinary group Probus Pleion Holding SA. Its mission is to develop tailor-made and accurate IT tools for its clients, active in wealth management, financial services, real estate, and consulting amongst others.
Working together with a strong and internationally experienced team, you will actively participate in the building and improvement of solutions that focuses on efficiency and productivity.
Reporting to the department’s Team Leader, you will work closely with the Accounting team and Head of Operations to ensure proper billing and invoicing.
What you will do:
- Match timesheet recorded by employees with predetermined dashboard, and in accordance with clients’ mandates
- Analyse actual invoicing against Timesheet budget, and ensure corrective actions are taken to address any shortfall
- Prepare pro forma invoices, billing, invoicing and credit notes
- Prepare reports and attend to queries from the Accounting team
What we are looking for:
- HSC holder
- 3 years of working experience as account clerk
- ACCA Level 1 and experience within a Management Company will be an advantage
Additional competencies that might work in your favour:
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Solution-oriented, reliable and committed
- Autonomous, agile and proactive
- Team player
What you will get:
- Be exposed to international best practices in the industry
- On-the-job training
- Tailor-made career growth
- Modern working environment
- Quatre Bornes
Apply now by sending your CV and motivation letter by email to email@example.com.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
PLEION Consulting Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.