Our client and partner, Business Data Integrator, is currently looking for an Application Support to join its growing team.
Located in Switzerland and Mauritius, Business Data Integrator forms part of Swiss multinational and multidisciplinary group Probus Pleion Holding SA. Its mission is to develop tailor-made and accurate IT tools for its clients, active in wealth management, financial services, real estate, and consulting amongst others.
Working together with a strong and internationally experienced team, you will provide essential day-to-day support to team members, while actively participating in the smooth running of the company’s operations.
Reporting to the department’s Team Leader, you will work closely with the Development team and the Timesheet & Billing Officer to ensure business productivity and efficiency.
What you will do:
- Assist users and/or the software development team in resolving application problems and improving existing computer systems
- Help in carrying out administrative tasks, including following up with users, managing data quality, monitoring data consistency and uniformity
- Provide guidance and support to application users and attend their queries in order to ensure business productivity and efficiency
- Assist the Timesheet and Billing Officer in his day-to-day operations
What we are looking for:
- HSC holder (having a BSc in Computer Science or a diploma in IT field would be an advantage)
- 2 years of experience in IT
Additional competencies that might work in your favour:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power-Point and Access)
- Strong organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Solution-oriented, reliable and committed
- Autonomous, agile and proactive
- Team player
What you will get:
- Be exposed to international best practices in the industry
- On-the-job training
- Tailor-made career growth
- Modern working environment
- Quatre Bornes
Apply now by sending your CV and motivation letter by email to email@example.com.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
PLEION Consulting Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.