Our sister company, Business Data Integrator, is currently looking for an Accounts Clerk.
Located in Switzerland and Mauritius, Business Data Integrator forms part of Swiss multinational and multidisciplinary group Probus Pleion Holding SA. Our mission is to develop tailor-made and accurate IT tools for our clients, active in wealth management, financial services, real estate, and consulting amongst others.
Working together with a strong and internationally experienced team, you will actively participate in the building and improvement of solutions that focuses on efficiency and productivity.
Reporting to the department’s Team Leader, you will work closely with the Accounting team and Head of Operations to ensure proper billing and invoicing.
What you will do:
- Ensure accurate invoicing
- Prepare pro forma invoices, billing, invoicing and credit notes
- Reconciliation of bank account
- Debtors collection
- Coordinate with operations teams to obtain required documents for payment processing and attend to payment issues and queries
- Compliance with internal policies and procedures and adherence with relevant procedure manuals
- Maintain details of work completed and timesheets to allow production of monthly statistics, and rebilling data
- Prepare reports and attend to queries from the Accounting team
What we are looking for:
- HSC holder
- At least 1 year of proven working accounting experience in a similar position
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- ACCA Level 1 and experience within a Management Company will be an advantage
Additional competencies that might work in your favour:
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Word & Excel)
- Attention to details
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Solution-oriented, reliable and committed
- Autonomous, agile and proactive
- Team player
What you will get:
- Be exposed to international best practices in the industry
- On-the-job training
- Tailor-made career growth
- Modern working environment
Apply now by sending your CV and motivation letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
PLEION Consulting Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.